How It Began
Back in January, we set ourselves the challenge of launching a fully functioning eCommerce website in a day!
We documented the whole process across 35 screen capture videos so that we can help other people to launch their own eCommerce website following our best practices along the way.
What We Intend To Cover
Across the series we intend to through the following stages of launching an eCommerce website:
- Configuring Wordpress
- Free Plugins
- Paid Plugins
- Our theme recommendations
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Configuring Views in Analytics
- Installing Google TAG Manager
- Configuring Woocommere
- Permalink Structures for eCommerce
- Optimising Product Images
- Payment Gateways
- Shipping Options
- Product Categories
- Adding Your First Product
- Creating Pages
- Adding a Contact Form
- Launching Your eCommerce Website
- 301 Redirects
- eCommerce Tracking for Google Analytics
- Monitoring User Behaviour
- Generating a Sitemap
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Using Mouseflow to Monitor Funnels
- Configuring the Google Product Feed
- Using Active Campaign
1. Configuring Wordpress
the first video in series is only a couple of minutes long and simply goes through the first few settings you will need to use when customising your Wordpress installation.
Each week we plan to publish the next step in our series so stay tuned to follow through our process with us.